If for any reason in the first 48 hours you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return your merchandise. In order to do so, you must contact Customer Service at (520) 629-4504 within 48 hours of your purchase. Your purchase must be returned within 7 days and be in new, original condition. Proof of purchase is required.
If after attempting to professionally repair your merchandise, an exchange may become necessary. The exchange must be completed within 7 days of the replacement item being in-stock. If the exchange is not completed within this time frame, the exchange will be voided. If we are performing a pick-up due to re-selection or product return, the returned merchandise must be in new original condition. The pick-up must be completed within 7 days of the credit memo issue date, or the credit memo will be voided.
THE FOLLOWING LIMITED WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF OUR PRODUCTS.
Please be aware that normal wear and tear is not considered a defect. In addition, all warranties are limited to our local service area.
These Limited Warranties provide coverage to the original purchase and do not apply to rental, business, commercial, institutional or other non-residential uses. These LIMITED WARRANTIES do not apply to any merchandise purchased “AS-IS.” All warranties, expressed and implied, cover only normal household usage. No warranty, expressed or implied, applies to any condition resulting from misuse or abused, nor any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care.
100 NIGHTS SLEEP SATISFACTION GUARANTEE POLICY
Our Sleep Satisfaction Guarantee is for 100 nights. It applies to all mattress sales $99.00 and higher where a mattress protector is purchased with the set. Please sleep on your new set for a minimum
of 30 nights. This is to allow your body to adjust to the new mattress. If after sleeping on your mattress for a minimum of 30 nights, you find you are not satisfied with your selection, our Sleep Specialists will assist you in finding a mattress that fits your needs with a one-time reselection. The new set’s value must be 80% of the original purchase price. If your new choice results in a balance due, you (customer) will be responsible for the price difference. If you choose the same brand as the original, we will only exchange the mattress. If you choose a different brand, then your reselection credit amount will be the mattress value alone (mis-matched set) or the mattress set value (matched set), depending on your original purchase. Your reselection will be delivered & set-up at no additional delivery cost (please see exceptions for Tempur-Pedic®, Stearns & Foster® and Special Orders).
- TEMPUR-PEDIC® OR STEARNS & FOSTER® EXCEPTION: If your purchase is either a Tempur-Pedic® or Stearns & Foster® mattress, there will be a $100 fee applied for any comfort exchange made in the first 30 nights.
- SPECIAL ORDER SETS EXCEPTION: If your mattress set is a Special Order, there will be a $100 fee applied for any comfort exchange.
- SLEEP SATISFACTION GUARANTEE EXCLUSIONS: Mattresses purchased without one of our signature brand mattress protectors, clearance mattresses, floor samples, soiled or stained sets, power / adjustable bases, mattress size changes, pillows, mattress protectors and pillow protectors.
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS A limited warranty applies to all electrical components used in upholstered furniture with power elements, lamps, curio cabinets, china cabinets, entertainment centers, and any furniture not specifically identified that has electrical components. We warrant these components to be free from material and manufacturing defects for 1 year.
- CUSHIONING We will warrant the seat cushions for 1 year from date of purchase, against loss of resiliency. All cushioning will soften with normal use and will conform to the shape of the user. This should be considered normal wear, and not as a loss of resiliency or a manufacturing defect.
- LEATHER We will warrant the leather to you for a period of 1 year from date of purchase to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, seam slippage, cracking and dye transfers. Leather is a natural product, and as such, each hide will reflect its own individuality. Some variations of shade and tone are to be expected as are the nicks, scratches, and wrinkles that occur in genuine leather; these characteristics are in no way to be considered a defect.
- FABRICS We will warrant for 1 year from the date of purchase, all upholstery fabrics against seam slippage, fraying and dye transfers. This warranty does not cover tears, flattening of nap, pilling, fading or shrinking and is not valid when heavy soiling or abuse is evident. This warranty also does not cover protective finishes, velvets, velvet types and Orlon, since by nature, these fabrics are of a soft texture and will crush, shade and mark more readily than most fabrics. These characteristics are in no way to be considered a defect.
- FINISHES & ALL OTHER FURNITURE PRODUCTS All finishes and other parts, components, and other furniture products not specifically included in the above LIMITED WARRANTIES, including but not limited to, dining room tables and chairs, occasional tables, beds, dressers, desks, curio cabinets, china cabinets, buffets and entertainment centers are warranted by Sam Levitz Furniture Company, Inc. This limited warranty is for 1 year from date of purchase, and we warrant that your product will be free from material and manufacturing defects.
2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- SLEEPER MECHANISM We will warrant all sleeper mechanisms for 2 years from date of purchase, to be free from material and manufacturing defects.
- SLEEPER MATTRESSES We will warrant all sleeper mattresses for 2 years, to be free from material and manufacturing defects. This warranty begins on the date of purchase.
- SPRINGS The metal spring systems are sinuous, wire seat springs and where applicable, back springs, and are secured by heavy gauge tie wires clipped at all intersections. We warrant these systems for 2 years from the date of purchase against spring breakage caused by metal fatigue or spring clips pulling loose from the frame.
- RECLINING MECHANISM We will warrant all mechanisms used in recliners for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase, to be free from material and manufacturing defects.
- WOOD FRAMES USED IN UPHOLSTERY PRODUCTS A limited 2 year warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, loveseats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals and sleepers. We warrant these components to be free from material and manufacturing defects.
Any claim under this Warranty should be initiated with Sam Levitz Furniture Company, Inc., Customer Service Department, 3430 E. 36th Street, Tucson, AZ 85713, telephone (520) 629-4504, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- a) The Warrantor will only honor replacement with identical or similar parts that are manufactured or distributed by the Warrantor.
- b) Dealer replacements are subject to customer provided proof of purchase.
For Tempur-Pedic® warranty claims, please file online at tempurpedic.com or call Tempur-Pedic® at 1-800-753-1130 to start the claims process.
INFORMAL DISPUTE SETTLEMENT PROCEDURE
a) After having contacted Sam Levitz Furniture Company, Inc. Customer Service Department, and a determination by Sam Levitz Furniture Company, Inc. that the product contains a defective material or workmanship covered by this warranty and within limitations of this warranty not caused by any misuse or damage in the product while in possession of the original purchaser or by any condition listed in the LIMITED WARRANTIES above and after reasonable attempts by the Warrantor to remedy the defects or malfunctions, the original purchaser will be entitled to either refund or replacement of the product. If repair is not commercially practicable, Sam Levitz Furniture Company, Inc. will refund the purchase price in the event it is unable to provide a reasonable repair or replacement.
b) If any dispute arises between the purchaser and Sam Levitz Furniture Company, Inc., regarding the interpretation of this limited warranty, then the purchaser may submit to binding arbitration with Sam Levitz Furniture Company, Inc. The arbitration will be commenced by the filing of a request by the original purchaser for binding arbitration to resolve the dispute with Sam Levitz Furniture Company, Inc. Within thirty (30) days after receipt of the complaint, an informal arbitration will be initiated at Sam Levitz Furniture Company, Inc.’s expense, utilizing the services of The Fleischman Law Firm at 2850 N. Swan Rd., Suite 120, Tucson AZ 85712-6302, (520) 326-6400. Information regarding the procedures utilized by The Fleischman Law Firm in their informal dispute settlement procedures can be obtained in writing by contacting The Fleischman Law Firm at 2850 N. Swan Rd., Suite 120, Tucson AZ 85712-6302. Should the consumer desire to pursue remedies not created by the Magnuson-Moss Act, resort to the informal dispute settlement mechanism is not required.