22 Jericho Turnpike #200, Mineola, NY 11501
Powell Company designs, imports and distributes youth, occasional, dining and accent furniture across all style categories for retailers around the world. The company has 40 years of experience in offshore sourcing focused on quality control, craftsmanship, finishing and timely delivery.
Established in 1968, the company has grown to become the most recognized name in the furniture Industry for home accent furniture. From there Powell has expanded its capabilities as a full-service home furnishings provider through its Powell Kids and Powell divisions.
Powell products have earned a number of important awards for design, function and style. In the Youth Furniture category for example, Powell has been nominated for the furniture industries important Pinnacle Award 7 times and won “First Place” three times and finished runner up on two other occasions. You can buy Powell with confidence, knowing that you’re investing in over 40 years of manufacturing excellence and experience.
With distribution centers in California and North Carolina, and offices in the United States, China, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Brazil, Powell will continue to pursue their overseas operations to ensure that they source, service, quality inspect and ship top quality furniture products.
Types of Furniture Manufactured:
LIMITED WARRANTY (Six (6) Months from Date of Purchase)
- Powell Acquisition Corp. warrants that its merchandise is free from manufacturing defects (workmanship and/or material) for a period of up to six (6) months from the date of purchase in accordance with the conditions set forth below.
To ensure your complete satisfaction, this warrants to the original purchaser that the Powell supplied item is free from defects in material and workmanship, as of the date of purchase, and that it will under normal use and proper care, remain so for six months after the date of purchase. Replacements of missing or initially defective parts will be sent, at no charge, for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase with valid proof of purchase providing the parts are available in our warehouse and the item purchased is part of our current inventory.
If a manufacturing defect is found, Powell should be notified promptly of the defect and supplied a copy of the invoice and delivery ticket. Inspection by a Powell employee or representative may be necessary to verify that a manufacturing defect exists, or you may be required to submit photos to Powell .
If a replacement is required in accordance with this warranty and the defective material or merchandise has been discontinued or unavailable, Powell reserves the right to select and supply similar merchandise or offer full credit for the merchandise; otherwise
the same material or merchandise will be supplied for replacement purposes.
This warranty is made solely to the retailer and is not transferable under any circumstances. It is the retailer’s responsibility to contact Powell with a claim. We will not handle claims from consumers directly; all requests must go through the retailer who sold the merchandise to the con- sumer. We advise all retailers to retain invoices for a minimum of one (1) year for warranty purposes.
It remains the customer’s responsibility for freight and packaging charges to and from the customer care center. Labor and materials charges to remove or replace parts under this warranty are not covered
This warranty supersedes and replaces all implied warranties of merchantability and use for particular purpose. No representative, employee, or agent of Powell or any other person is authorized to assume for Powell any additional liability or responsibility in connection with Powell’s merchandise except as described above. Implied warranties or merchantability and fitness of the merchandise are limited to a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. In no event shall Powell be liable for indirect, conse- quential or incidental damages of any kind.
The following examples are not manufacturer’s defects:
- Colors may vary slightly from the photo because of photography and printing tolerances.
- Foam will soften slightly.
- Sizes are stated in U.S. standard measurements while the actual sizes are manufactured using the metric system. Therefore the sizes may vary slightly.
- No returns for buyer’s remorse.
** No returns – other than stated above – will be accepted. **
Warranty is void for any of the following conditions:
- Furniture used in a non-residential setting
- Failures caused by improper installation assembly
- Improper maintenance or improper use resulting in damage.
- Unreasonable or abusive use.
- Freeze damage
- Heat damage
- Sun damage
- Acts of God/Mother Nature
- Any product modifications by dealer, consumer, or other parties not authorized by Powell will void this warranty.
- Floor samples sold or products designated “as is” at the time of purchase are not covered by the warranty.
- Warranty does not cover minor variations or differences between floor samples or printed illustrations and your furniture.
- Cost of packaging and shipping to and from Powell is not covered by the warranty unless expressly arranged by Powell.
- This warranty covers only articles of furniture intended for residential use only, does not cover any industrial, commercial, institutional, or rental use.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damages incurred during transportation.
- Damages incurred by accidents or abuse