70 Lexington Park Winnipeg, Manitoba R2G 4H2
Palliser has 85 leathers and 200 fabrics. We ship in 4 weeks out of Saltillo, Mexico with no minimum order. Flexible seating options and endless configurations offer a size solution for any room in any home.
We are the largest manufacturer of made-to-order leather upholstery furniture in North America.
Product Categories Include:
- Metro Lines Collection
- My Comfort Collection of Recliners, Sleepers and Seating
- Home Theater Seating
- Accent Chairs
Palliser originated as a producer of simple wood products in the basement of the home of founder A. A. DeFehr, transitioning to a chicken barn and then the first factory in 1948. The ownership remains family but leadership has transitioned to a professional management team. Cary Benson became President and CEO in December 2014.
The design of Palliser products will evolve to reflect our changing world but will demonstrate our special emphasis on the contemporary and modern designs that require more attention to detail and precision.
Palliser products have been made in North America since 1944. While many companies have moved manufacturing operations overseas, all Palliser Furniture is made in North America. With our main plant headquartered in Winnipeg, Canada and specialty manufacturing completed in Saltillo, Mexico, we’ve managed to reduce our environmental impact by avoiding overseas shipping.
We believe that everyone deserves to have their home environment furnished exactly how they want it, when they want it. It should be a reflection of their own personal style, color, comfort and function that perfectly fits their own distinctive taste and everyday life.
It is this belief that is represented in our concept of
My Home, My Style, My Way
We also care about why you buy Palliser and why you choose to partner with us. What we offer in combination with our product solutions is an unmatched opportunity with any other furniture manufacturer in the industry.
We provide you with a unique selling proposition; We Are the Largest Manufacturer of Made-To-Order Leather Upholstery Furniture in North America.
We provide choice, options, solutions and value to you and your customers, which increases your revenue and profitability.
We provide great service and support to you and your customers.
We provide stability with the importance we place on relationships, culture, integrity and trust.
(links to informative youtube videos about products and the company are welcome here as well)
Palliser Technology & Craftsmanship Video https://youtu.be/j3L98faoHko
Palliser Furniture – Life of a Sofa – English https://youtu.be/tfmzVRtf530
- Solid Hardwood and Engineered Wood Frames
- OSB Engineered Wood is used for extra strength in corner blocks and stress points.
- Fully padded frame
- Interwoven Italian webbing suspension system in seats. This provides a strong seating suspension with excellent weight distribution.
- Italian webbing on backs
- Palliser Power Reclining Motion groups use 8 gauge sinuous wire (No-Sag) springs in the seats instead of Italian webbing.
- Seat cushions are 1.8 density HR high-resiliency foam with a Dacron wrap. Palliser cushions bounce back and keep their shape.
- Seat backs are channeled. Fiber is blown into individual sections and sewn. This prevents all fiber migrating to the corners or down to the bottom.
- 5 years Leather
- 1 year Bonded/Vinyl
- 10 years Frames, Springs & Webbing
- 7 years Motion Reclining Mechanisms
- 5 years seat cushion foam and fiber filled components
- 2 years electrical components – power motor